With warmer weather upon us, it’s the perfect time to venture outside and experience and explore all that Glendale has to offer. Our quaint little town is best known for its charm and for it being one of the best places to live in Wisconsin. Glendale offers coffee shops, parks, and much more.
If you live here, or just stopping by, feel free to read our Glendale travel guide to help you find the best places and things to do in our charming little town.
Fun Things To Do In Glendale
- Kletzsch Park – This park on the northern border of Glendale offers a range of outdoor activities. The park features soccer fields, an archery area, sand volleyball, frisbee golf, softball fields, a sledding hill, a nature trail, and much more. Thanks to the revitalized Milwaukee River, the park is also home to some of the best salmon fishing. The best thing about this park is that it is free. So, pack some snacks and spend the day exploring Kletzsch Park.
- Bayshore Town Center – If you enjoy shopping and eating good food, then be sure to visit Bayshore. The town center offers more than 75 shops, restaurants, and offices to eat, shop, and explore to your heart’s content. You can also find events and activities at Bayshore throughout the year.
- Havenwoods State Forest – Located just west of Glendale, Havenwoods State Forest is Wisconsin’s only urban state forest. The forest features 237 acres of woods, wetlands, and grasslands within Milwaukee. You can also find more than six miles of trails, stroll over a 120-foot bridge, and explore ponds and the nature center. The park also features cross-country skiing and snowshoeing during the winter.
- The Hop – This modern streetcar takes a 2.1-mile route through Milwaukee’s historical third ward, east town, and lower east side. The best part is that it is free.
- Klode Park – This park is iconic because of its beach on Lake Michigan. You can go swimming during the summer and ice skating during the winter. The park also features tennis courts and an incredible playground.
You might also like: David Hobbs Honda: CARFAX 2021 Dealer Of The Year
Visit Us At David Hobbs Honda
While you are here in Glendale, you are more than welcome to drop by our dealership and take advantage of our diverse inventory of vehicles, outstanding customer service, and our state-of-the-art service center. We look forward to assisting you.
Disclaimer: The stock image is being used for illustrative purposes only, and it is not a direct representation of the business, recipe, or activity listed. Any person depicted in the stock image is a model.