There is nothing better than a hearty, warm taco soup on a cold day! The flavorful blend of seasoning mixed with the juicy flavor of mixed vegetables come together to create an out-of-this-world taste. This recipe takes just 25 minutes to make and serves eight. Go ahead and give it a try. It is super simple, easy to make, and delicious to taste!
What You Need
- Ground Beef- 2 Pounds
- Taco Seasoning- 1 Package
- Ranch Salad Dressing Mix- 1 Package
- Water- 1 1/2 Cups
- Mild Chili Beans- 1 Can, undrained
- Whole Kernel Corn- 1 Can, drained
- Pinto Beans- 1 Can, rinsed and drained
- Stewed Tomatoes- 1 Can
- Diced Tomatoes with Green Chiles- 1 Can
- Green Chiles- 1 Can- chopped
- Cook your ground beef on medium heat inside a Dutch oven until the color changes from light pink to a crispy brown. The ground beef should possess a crumbling texture when finished.
- Add taco seasoning to the ground beef and stir it in, mixing it evenly.
- Stir in the remaining ingredients- all of the vegetables, water, beans, and ranch seasoning packet.
- Reduce the heat to a low setting and let the ingredients simmer, uncovered, for 15 minutes. Stir occasionally.
What Goes Good With Taco Soup?
Of course taco soup tastes diving with an added crunch! Eat it like a dip with tortilla chips or crush some up and sprinkle them on top. It also tastes good with shredded cheese, sour cream, or even guacamole on top!
You might also like: Grab A Bite At Bistro On The Glen
How Long Does Taco Soup Last?
You can keep this taco soup in the refrigerator for 3-5 day in an airtight-sealed container to eat for lunch or dinner on another day. If you’re interested, this soup also does great in the freezer. After it has cooled down, you can freeze it to enjoy later. When you’re ready to eat it again, just let it thaw out overnight and heat it up on the stove or in the microwave.